Friday, December 23, 2011

Mission Thoughts

Today marks the day I came home from my mission.  Sometimes it feels like just yesterday.  I am so grateful I had the opportunity to serve in the Tulsa, Oklahoma mission.  I met many people I love and learned lessons that could not have been learned any other way. 
I don't have too many pictures of my mission on my new computer so here is just a few.
MTC-my twin sister Carissa and I entered the same day. 


Kevin Bailey from Henryetta, OK and his family and my companion Sis Olave


Amy Duree in Springfield, MO and my companion Sis Laird


Neil Perkins (in blue) and my companion Sis Laird



Sis Olave and some members at a fair in  Okmulgee, OK

This pictures is actually from after the mission.  Jessica Bentz Spicer is a girl I taught in Fayetteville, AR and she came out to UT for an internship one Summer after the mission and we went to visit Temple Square.

1 comment: