Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Best birthday party ever!

A couple months ago my Aunt and Uncle sent me an invitation to my cousin Mark's Beach Birthday Bash.  I have been so excited and last Th I flew to Houston for it.  My family drove down to Gavelston, TX and enjoyed a long weekend at a Beach house.  We went to the beach everyday, ate amazing food, rode rides at Pleasure Pier Boardwalk, ate gourmet snow cones, celebrated Mark's birthday, and just relaxed.  I wish it could have lasted longer because I enjoyed every second of it.  My whole family on my Mom's side was there (which is really small-only 13 of us) but it was great to be together since that hardly ever happens.  Today is Mark's actual birthday.  Happy Birthday Mark!  Thanks for inviting me to your party!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment